One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who makes valuations; a valuer.
- ‘Two private valuators will be appointed for each property, to ‘ensure the trustworthiness of the value placed on every property as far as possible’.’
- ‘Several valuators considered the value of the property.’
- ‘It's based on an estimate given to us by a certified valuator.’
- ‘One of the criteria of transparency is the speed at which qualified auditors or valuators can make their appraisals.’
- ‘The law prescribes that the valuator takes an oath of office before commencing with the valuations, he said.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.