One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who makes valuations; a valuer.
- ‘One of the criteria of transparency is the speed at which qualified auditors or valuators can make their appraisals.’
- ‘The law prescribes that the valuator takes an oath of office before commencing with the valuations, he said.’
- ‘It's based on an estimate given to us by a certified valuator.’
- ‘Several valuators considered the value of the property.’
- ‘Two private valuators will be appointed for each property, to ‘ensure the trustworthiness of the value placed on every property as far as possible’.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.