One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘That space could be more valuably used for luggage because the boot, not unexpectedly, shrinks from 410 litres to just 175 when the roof goes into its hideaway.’
- ‘Some customers are more valuable than others, and by understanding the difference, resources can be more valuably deployed - you can get a better return on your investment.’
- ‘Particularly valuably for an English-speaking audience, they draw on Russian publications that have not yet received much notice in the West.’
- ‘It proved, she claims, that imagination can be valuably researched in a variety of disciplines, not least evolutionary studies and archaeology.’
- ‘Rather than lose a valuably trained doctor we have gained a professional who has learnt a painful lesson.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.