One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Rather than lose a valuably trained doctor we have gained a professional who has learnt a painful lesson.’
- ‘Some customers are more valuable than others, and by understanding the difference, resources can be more valuably deployed - you can get a better return on your investment.’
- ‘It proved, she claims, that imagination can be valuably researched in a variety of disciplines, not least evolutionary studies and archaeology.’
- ‘Particularly valuably for an English-speaking audience, they draw on Russian publications that have not yet received much notice in the West.’
- ‘That space could be more valuably used for luggage because the boot, not unexpectedly, shrinks from 410 litres to just 175 when the roof goes into its hideaway.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.