One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Firstly, the distinction rests on a reflex valorisation of the New and denigration of the Old.’
- ‘Is the public recognition of ethnic communities across the United Kingdom dependent on their valorisation by literary fiction?’
- ‘Liberalism provides valorization of the individual subject and the rule of law against the reactionary potential of institutional petrifaction and authoritarian principles.’
- ‘He proposes that we read the novel's valorization of failure as its way of preserving the possibility of a utopian future.’
- ‘In the 1950s a distinct and historically specific value was attached to the valorization of traditional gender stereotypes within the working classes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.