One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See valeric acid
- ‘Pimecrolimus was far less effective than betamethasone valerate 0.1%.’
- ‘The 174 children in the study were randomly assigned to treatment with 1 percent hydrocortisone ointment twice daily for seven days or 0.1 percent betamethasone valerate twice daily for three days.’
- ‘In a rabbit model of hypogonadotropic hypogonadism, oxytocin responsiveness was strongly reduced, and was completely restored by estradiol valerate, but not by testosterone.’
- ‘Lambs fed the soybean hull diet had lower proportions of valerate than lambs fed the corn diets.’
- ‘Children in the potent arm used 0.1% betamethasone valerate twice daily for three consecutive days, followed by a base emollient only for four days.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.