One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
verb[WITH OBJECT]usually as noun vajazzling
Adorn the pubic area (of a woman) with crystals, glitter, or other decoration.‘when the series debuted, it kicked off a certain amount of fascination with the glamorous world of fake tans and vajazzling’
- ‘True to her quirky nature the Essex girl upped her glamorous ways and traded in vajazzling for a scouse-brow.’
- ‘In case you haven't heard of the latest beauty trend, vajazzling takes the bikini wax one step further.’
- ‘Vajazzling has become a national craze thanks to the ITV2 smash hit.’
- ‘"Vajazzling" has become fashionable in certain quarters after featuring in the amusing "reality" series The Only Way Is Essex.’
- ‘The next episode of Tallafornia features some racy footage of 'vajazzling' and a massive love triangle bust-up.’
- ‘Amy Childs is set to vajazzle her 'Celebrity Big Brother' housemates as part of this afternoon's task.’
- ‘I'm on my way to get vajazzled.’
- ‘"Suddenly, my teenage friends are popping off to get vajazzled."’
- ‘Vajazzling is the final frontier in personal embellishments.’
- ‘Just when you thought the evil estheticians have gone far enough by making the full Brazilian a bodily "must have," now comes vajazzling.’
- ‘There is a new trend sweeping the nether regions of girls everywhere: vajazzling!’
- ‘Last week before we went away for our anniversary I got vajazzled.’
Early 21st century: probably from vagina or vajayjay and bedazzle.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.