One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A bacterial infection of the vagina causing a smelly white discharge.
- ‘Bacterial vaginosis is the most common vaginal infection.’
- ‘Women with bacterial vaginosis have a broad spectrum of clinical presentations.’
- ‘Bacterial vaginosis is not a sexually transmitted infection.’
- ‘A recent study found that women with an infection called bacterial vaginosis were nine times more likely to have a miscarriage than uninfected women.’
- ‘Our study was powered primarily to look at the influence of bacterial vaginosis rather than chlamydial infection on miscarriage.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.