One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The authors conclude that hysterectomy should be performed vaginally rather than abdominally where possible.’
- ‘Infants born vaginally to infected mothers can be infected during delivery, resulting in neonatal conjunctivitis or pneumonia.’
- ‘In both interviews, most said they would prefer to deliver vaginally.’
- ‘Women can apply a microbicide vaginally to help prevent transmission.’
- ‘About 4 per cent of fetuses are born in a complete breech, some vaginally, others by C-section.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.