One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘About 4 per cent of fetuses are born in a complete breech, some vaginally, others by C-section.’
- ‘Women can apply a microbicide vaginally to help prevent transmission.’
- ‘In both interviews, most said they would prefer to deliver vaginally.’
- ‘The authors conclude that hysterectomy should be performed vaginally rather than abdominally where possible.’
- ‘Infants born vaginally to infected mothers can be infected during delivery, resulting in neonatal conjunctivitis or pneumonia.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.