One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or affecting the vagina.‘a normal vaginal delivery’‘vaginal dryness’
- ‘Taking a simple blood sample or vaginal smear will probably involve only minimal discomfort.’
- ‘My art has been commended as being strongly vaginal, which bothers some men.’
- ‘The only sex act that can actually lead to reproduction is unprotected vaginal intercourse.’
- ‘No sperm was found on the vaginal swabs.’
- ‘There is a risk of the rayon fibres from tampons depositing into the vaginal wall.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.