One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A gauge for testing pressure after the production of a vacuum.
- ‘It is important to judge engine performance by the general location and action of the needle on a vacuum gauge, rather than just by a vacuum reading.’
- ‘The company markets a wide range of compact vacuum gauges, transducers, controllers and complete vacuum regulation systems designed to ensure optimal performance of vacuum processes.’
- ‘When the acetone enters the vacuum system there will be a spike in the pressure you will see on your vacuum gauge.’
- ‘Any vacuum gauge that reads up to 30 inches of mercury will be fine in this application.’
- ‘This vacuum gauge is operated with a rotor that spins at a constant speed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.