One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For measurements, only root protoplasts with a dense cytoplasm and no, or little, vacuolation were selected.’
- ‘One strain produced a cytopathic effect consisting of vacuolation.’
- ‘Fruit growth of Japanese pear is characterized by an initial period of rapid cell division, followed by a long period of cell expansion, primarily by vacuolation.’
- ‘This characteristic is associated with minimal vacuolation.’
- ‘Intracytoplasmic vacuolations are frequently seen, and they occasionally contain erythrocytes, reminiscent of primitive vessels.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.