- ‘the UX is absolutely seamless and users prefer that’short for user experience
- ‘Jobs is striking a delicate balance between openness and preserving the quality and uniqueness of the Apple UX.’
- ‘Can you recommend designer-friendly exercises or experiments that might illustrate the value of positive collaboration between UX and visual design specialists?’
- ‘Firstly I'm not a UX expert, just an interested amateur.’
- ‘However, I've yet to cross paths with a UX specialist who doesn't care passionately about their work.’
- ‘Convenience, consistency, UI / UX, user-friendliness and scalability are all big gains.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.