One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Inflammation of the uvea.
- ‘In many cases, the cause of uveitis can't be determined.’
- ‘The uveitis usually is acute, unilateral, and recurrent.’
- ‘The uveitis should improve within two to three weeks.’
- ‘Certain forms of uveitis - potentially blinding inflammations of the inside of the eye - respond to drugs that are safe and effective.’
- ‘This inflammation, called iridocyclitis or iritis or uveitis, can be detected early by an ophthalmologist.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.