One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A thick pancake made from rice flour to which onions, tomatoes, chillies, and other vegetables are added during cooking.‘he ate his sister's uttapam with a relish that made her beam’
- ‘I have seen uttapams in many restaurants but I don't like the quality too much.’
- ‘The uttapam were virtually devoid of flavor, and the dosa was much too thick and way too chewy.’
- ‘Wait for 2 minutes, when the upper side of the uttapam starts to solidify, turn it over using a spatula.’
- ‘Two of the specialties, not often found on tandoori-oriented Indian-restaurant menus, are uttapams and dosas.’
- ‘Would the uttapams be served on their own as a snack or as part of a meal?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.