Socialism achieved by the moral persuasion of capitalists to surrender the means of production peacefully to the people. It was advocated by Johann Fichte and Robert Owen among others.
- ‘His utopian socialism had a lasting impact on radical politics in that colony and even beyond its borders.’
- ‘There's an attraction to a business model that is closer to utopian socialism.’
- ‘He later described his ideas at the time as a ‘curious mixture ‘of Western liberalism, democratic reformism, and utopian socialism or anarchism.’’
- ‘The boldness of that declaration had much to do with utopian socialism.’
- ‘The movement established some links with reforms such as feminism and utopian socialism.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.