One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Socialism achieved by the moral persuasion of capitalists to surrender the means of production peacefully to the people. It was advocated by Johann Fichte and Robert Owen among others.
- ‘His utopian socialism had a lasting impact on radical politics in that colony and even beyond its borders.’
- ‘The movement established some links with reforms such as feminism and utopian socialism.’
- ‘There's an attraction to a business model that is closer to utopian socialism.’
- ‘He later described his ideas at the time as a ‘curious mixture ‘of Western liberalism, democratic reformism, and utopian socialism or anarchism.’’
- ‘The boldness of that declaration had much to do with utopian socialism.’
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.