One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A program for carrying out a routine function.
- ‘‘Right,’ he said quietly and using a utility program tried to save the screen shot of the email.’
- ‘Carrier files cannot execute hidden code arbitrarily; a special utility program is required to extract and manipulate concealed data.’
- ‘Have you ever wanted to grab a screen capture of something on your desktop but didn't have the right utility program?’
- ‘It consists of a set of kernel drivers, an application programming interface library and utility programs for supporting sound under Linux.’
- ‘What's more, this product features a free utility program to create your DVDs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.