One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In a way that is beneficial or profitable.‘one of the team might be usefully employed as a photographer’‘the editorial usefully summarizes the main options for reform’
- ‘What we require of our modern spirituality is intimate content—the wisdom of usefully idiosyncratic thought.’
- ‘Two realities with no ties cannot be usefully drawn together.’
- ‘Such difficulties could usefully have been addressed in a translator's preface.’
- ‘She usefully distinguishes in situ approaches from the more frequent mode of museum exhibition.’
- ‘One can surmise at which audience the guide is most usefully aimed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.