One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A projection of the temporal bone that forms part of the zygoma.
- ‘The frontal sinuses may be absent, small, or remarkably large, extending through orbital bones, zygomatic processes, and into the squamae.’
- ‘In some cases, the zygomatic process of the temporal bone is absent.’
- ‘The zygomatic process of the squamosal is small and hidden from dorsal view by the expanded maxillae and frontals.’
- ‘The maxilla may be directly joined to the zygomatic process of the temporal bone by a dorsal extension of the zygomatic process of the maxilla.’
- ‘Archerops further differs from Coelops species in its tall zygomatic process, smaller foramen ovale, and very narrow antorbital bar.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.