One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Therefore, all bony structures of the face, including the malar eminences, orbital rims, zygomatic arches, mandible, and teeth, should be carefully inspected and palpated for irregularity or tenderness.’
- ‘The superficial temporal occasionally gives rise to the maxillary above the zygomatic arch, or to a tympanic artery.’
- ‘The zygomatic plate, formed by the anterior base of the zygomatic arch, is broad and a conspicuous feature of the cranium.’
- ‘The maxilla and frontal are expanded laterally, hiding the small zygomatic arch from dorsal view.’
- ‘The ventral margin of the zygomatic arch is only slightly arched and lies dorsal to the toothrow.’
- ‘The posterior portion of the zygomatic arch extends to the occipital region forming an enlarged attachment site for the temporalis muscle.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.