One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He showed that the zygomatic major muscle, which runs from the cheek bone down to the lip corners, pulls those lip corners upwards into a smiling shape.’
- ‘The foramina of the zygomatic bone that transmit branches of the zygomatic nerve are often subject to variation in number and position.’
- ‘However, the clear separation of the nerve into five main terminal branches (temporal, zygomatic, buccal, mandibular, and cervical) may be difficult or impossible.’
- ‘The more posterior parts of the zygomatic arch are not preserved, and the presence of zygomatic ridges cannot be determined from the evidence at hand.’
- ‘The skull has an broad, tilted zygomatic plate that serves as the attachment point for the lateral branch of the masseter muscle.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.