One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is this combination of experiment and theory that provides a new and detailed picture of the specific interaction between sodium ions and zwitterionic lipid molecules.’
- ‘To determine the phase behavior of the zwitterionic lipids along the water gradient, we combine previous models for lipid-water systems and for lipid mixtures in excess solvent.’
- ‘Another significant factor may be the difference in charge between the buffer salts; phosphate is anionic whereas Tris is cationic and zwitterionic.’
- ‘For example, dimerization of the transmembrane segment of glycophorin is less tight and equilibrates much faster in sodium dodecyl sulfate than in zwitterionic detergents.’
- ‘The labelling of phosphatidylcholine was more than halved and replaced by increased labelling of other zwitterionic lipids.’
- ‘The main goal of the present article is to evaluate atomistic molecular dynamics simulations as tools for investigating monolayers of zwitterionic and anionic phospholipids.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.