One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & noun
- ‘This runs contrary to the Zoroastrian doctrine of dualism, which propounds the idea of two conflicting powers - good and evil.’
- ‘Approximately 12 percent are Muslims, while smaller minorities include Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains, and Zoroastrians.’
- ‘According to one version of the myth - perhaps heretical for most Zoroastrians - Ahura Mazda and Angra Mainyu were both born of Zurvan, or Time.’
- ‘Mitra, an important god connected with vows and covenants is also mentioned in the Zoroastrian pantheon under his Greco-Iranian name Mithras.’
- ‘My grandma taught me Zoroastrian and Persian melodies as well as the basic Zoroastrian prayers, Avesta.’
- ‘The Zoroastrian religion favours enjoyment of life.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.