One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A sporangium or spore case in which zoospores develop.
- ‘The zoospore encysted and within 24 hrs branched rhizoids formed and the cyst began to enlarge to form a zoosporangium.’
- ‘In the first process, zoospores escape from the zoosporangium which is located in the parent algae and they develop into filaments.’
- ‘This zoosporangium is nearly empty but still contains a few motile zoospores.’
- ‘B. dendrobatidis has two life stages: a spherical reproductive sessile zoosporangium and a motile zoospore.’
- ‘After a few days, the plasmodium cleaves into multinucleate portions, each of which develops into a zoosporangium.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.