One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She was taught by her mother, Qu Yun, a well-known zitherist.’
- ‘It became more and more an integral part of his sense of the film and finally he decided that the whole score should be provided by the zitherist.’
- ‘Japan sent 13 zitherists to the festival, the highest number of representatives.’
- ‘The bowed zither may seem strange, but is exactly what it appears to be - a violin for zitherists.’
- ‘Harpist and zitherists as a rule only use the thumb and three fingers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.