One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Harpist and zitherists as a rule only use the thumb and three fingers.’
- ‘She was taught by her mother, Qu Yun, a well-known zitherist.’
- ‘The bowed zither may seem strange, but is exactly what it appears to be - a violin for zitherists.’
- ‘Japan sent 13 zitherists to the festival, the highest number of representatives.’
- ‘It became more and more an integral part of his sense of the film and finally he decided that the whole score should be provided by the zitherist.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.