One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘As with children throughout the South, his natural zestfulness and affection for others had been killed.’
- ‘To enjoy Spanish cuisine is to partake in the Spanish culture, both offering zestfulness, richness, and happiness.’
- ‘The sweetly tart zestfulness in the mouth is underscored by a clean, almost minty hop bitterness.’
- ‘This hustling, sprightly, sometimes fidgety movement gives the chickadee an air of zestfulness.’
- ‘Part of the zestfulness of the album is due to Drummer Shelly Manne and Bassist Eddie Gomez, who at 21 already has the world on his strings.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.