One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘You can look zestfully clean with this white fashion apparel.’
- ‘Settling in Albany, Van Buren zestfully joined the factional battles that marked New York politics in the 1820s.’
- ‘They talked zestfully and this made me uncomfortable.’
- ‘John Tillinger has directed zestfully, although a coffee-cup-stirring sequence is stretched beyond endurance.’
- ‘The scent of his zestfully clean soap drifted to her.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.