One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They talked zestfully and this made me uncomfortable.’
- ‘The scent of his zestfully clean soap drifted to her.’
- ‘John Tillinger has directed zestfully, although a coffee-cup-stirring sequence is stretched beyond endurance.’
- ‘You can look zestfully clean with this white fashion apparel.’
- ‘Settling in Albany, Van Buren zestfully joined the factional battles that marked New York politics in the 1820s.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.