One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A zestful approach was the preserve of Rangers.’
- ‘His sparky, zestful contribution is that of a player who has started only nine of Celtic's 58 matches this season.’
- ‘His diary, with its daily notations of famous names and places, makes for a zestful record of London's literary life at the turn of the 21st century.’
- ‘The film holds up as a zestful paean to youthful high spirits.’
- ‘Indulge in a zestful evening of fun, great entertainment, great food and great lucky draw prizes at the perfect venue for the whole family and friends to enjoy and cherish.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.