One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The state or condition in which there is no apparent force of gravity acting on a body, either because the force is locally weak, or because both the body and its surroundings are freely and equally accelerating under the force.
- ‘This would be beneficial for more than just zero gravity conditions.’
- ‘After so long in zero G and light gravity, all four of us were staggering like we had had one to many at a party.’
- ‘They instead should be avoiding zero gravity through artificial gravity.’
- ‘Muscles exposed to conditions of zero gravity also experience significant muscle fiber injury on resuming normal activity on earth.’
- ‘They help conduct experiments on the effects of zero gravity and radiation on the human body.’
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.