One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The natural zeolitic minerals, composed of aluminum and silicon, are a billion-dollar-a-year industry.’
- ‘An upgrading of fly ash to zeolitic compounds is one of the efficient way of the fly ash utilization.’
- ‘In other cases the binding of impurity cations on to the resin will enable a purer zeolitic product to be obtained.’
- ‘In our research unit, the zeolitic and mesoporous materials are synthesized mainly via hydrothermal method.’
- ‘The minerals found in Maharashtra are mostly zeolites, some of which occur as tiny tube fillings, spherules, nodules, and patches of zeolitic material in basalt.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.