One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘An upgrading of fly ash to zeolitic compounds is one of the efficient way of the fly ash utilization.’
- ‘The minerals found in Maharashtra are mostly zeolites, some of which occur as tiny tube fillings, spherules, nodules, and patches of zeolitic material in basalt.’
- ‘In other cases the binding of impurity cations on to the resin will enable a purer zeolitic product to be obtained.’
- ‘The natural zeolitic minerals, composed of aluminum and silicon, are a billion-dollar-a-year industry.’
- ‘In our research unit, the zeolitic and mesoporous materials are synthesized mainly via hydrothermal method.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.