One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It can be risky - and certainly Moncrieff's zaniness would be unsuitable for a current affairs programme - but this is not really the point.’
- ‘While some celebrities look forward to the annual event each year, others were experiencing the show's zaniness for the first time.’
- ‘It often thinks wackiness or zaniness is a virtue.’
- ‘While rumors of alcoholism and overall zaniness have circulated in the press, I think this just adds to Lula's mystique.’
- ‘Surely this is British zaniness at its very best.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.