One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Her earliest exhibited pieces were thoughtful and ambitious, if youthfully tendentious.’
- ‘They were idiotically, youthfully and foolishly in love and enjoying every minute of it.’
- ‘If you simply believe you're young and behave youthfully, you'll look and feel the part, says plastic surgeon Bruce.’
- ‘Most of her fair locks had been pinned up, but a few had been curled and they framed her face youthfully.’
- ‘He looked down at the words, ran his fingers over the youthfully ragged writing.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.