One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This yolkless Chocolate Souffle recipe definitely makes more than four.’
- ‘The mean diameter for yolkless egg ranges from below 40 mm to above 55 mm.’
- ‘A harness with a satellite transmitter was applied after she finished laying 88 eggs and 20 yolkless eggs.’
- ‘The total clutch included 29 yolkless eggs, which are thought to act as ‘spacers’ among the viable eggs to allow air to circulate in the nest.’
- ‘It was my turn to catch the eggs. 69 yolked and 67 yolkless, a somewhat unusual proportion.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.