One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He was also a fine singer, a yodeller of great repute.’
- ‘Revel in the fact that she is a damn fine yodeler.’
- ‘Happily, we encountered not one yodeller, nor a single soul wearing lederhosen.’
- ‘The high plains yodeler helped the company warble the world mass yodelling record into submission.’
- ‘She is a splendid whistler, yodeller and vocal banjo.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.