One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Low altitude dry (xerophile) vegetation is found relatively close to the littoral zone where the habitat is characterised by strong droughts.’
- ‘The research thus far has been very exciting, and I feel that we are laying very practical groundwork for building infrastructure to support the use of xerophile and native plants in Jordan.’
- ‘Species of the Rosa gender, box trees in basophile and xerophile beech groves.’
- ‘Schwartz and Henderson described L. semilineatus as a xerophile associated with gravelly or rocky areas.’
- ‘The xerophiles are typical for the most part of the mammal populations of the Lesser Caucasus.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.