One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Page 23 features a border of xerographically magnified neo-crosshatchings that suggest hills, paths and tree cover.’
- ‘These books are typeset in TeX. reproduced xerographically, and bound in a high-quality paper cover.’
- ‘The ‘listing card’ was xerographically copied onto the back of the punch card.’
- ‘There is a nice painting of a Roman court on the front… The book was printed ‘xerographically.’’
- ‘Our Quick Copy department stands at the ready to xerographically reproduce your copy job in black and white or color.’
- ‘Copying and distributing the material in any form (photographically, xerographically, or electronically) as resource or reference material for fee-paying students needs permission of the author, who may request a fee.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.