One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Moreover, the wrong-headedness of this single text reveals some of the deeper sources of the confusion that prevails in contemporary education.’
- ‘Disregarding for a moment the incredible hubris of titling a compilation album Music of the Millennium, there's still so much unintentional hilarity here as to make this CD almost fascinating in its wrong-headedness.’
- ‘The most striking element of their behaviour has been a capacity to follow every bad decision with a worse one, combining wrong-headedness with moral weakness to create layer upon layer of confusion, embarrassment and opprobrium.’
- ‘Eventually, the newspaper will stop printing the increasingly vituperative letters to the editor about the wrong-headedness of last week's column and of half of the preceding letters to the editor about it.’
- ‘But neither does the wrong-headedness of the artists' views mean that the work of art they create is worthless.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.