One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In other words, we are going to get into the circumstances of the rightfulness or wrongfulness of the gentleman's removal from this country in the first place.’
- ‘No attempt is made to assert that the conduct or omission reaches a sufficient level of wrongfulness to warrant the intervention of a criminal court and the imposition of a criminal sanction.’
- ‘If evidence was brought which proved that the child had reached a stage of development whereby he understood the wrongfulness of his act, he would be convicted.’
- ‘The defendant's capacity to appreciate the wrongfulness of his or her conduct, or to conform his or her conduct to the requirements of the law, was significantly impaired.’
- ‘It was well planned and premeditated and he had time to reflect on the wrongfulness of his actions and mend his ways.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.