One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Jackson was a fascinating mixture of contrasts: eccentricity and excellence, ambition and humility, restlessness and repose, wrathfulness and righteousness.’
- ‘Their aspect of wrathfulness is often interpreted as a form of great energy usable for many purposes.’
- ‘I am writing to you anyway, despite your having a reputation for a certain flavour of wrathfulness.’
- ‘Consequently, wrathfulness, horror, and repugnance as such are elicited by the events of the film.’
- ‘Karen King points out that Mary's ‘spiritual maturity’ is contrasted sharply with the impulsiveness and wrathfulness of Peter.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.