One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But Elaine was gazing worshipfully at Lancelot, and seemed incapable of hearing.’
- ‘Adam could still recall the giggling child with soft curls and luminous eyes, who had worshipfully looked up to his older brother.’
- ‘Many make the pilgrimage to sit worshipfully at his feet.’
- ‘In the midst of party-style moves, arms reached skyward worshipfully.’
- ‘After giving Heather a look of irritation, Paul looked back at Kirby and worshipfully replied, ‘I want what will make you the happiest, My Lady Kirby.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.