One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘What the worriers fail to contemplate is the uses to which that capital is put.’
- ‘Teenage turns everyone into compulsive worriers.’
- ‘That was ambivalent enough to intrigue Democratic worriers.’
- ‘That should satisfy the corporate memory worriers.’
- ‘There were some in there who were worriers more than I was, so we tried to keep them a bit more buoyant.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.