One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He has easily identifiable human emotions, like confusion, world-weariness and lust.’
- ‘And yesterday morning, it was in a state of shock, confusion and world-weariness that the firefighters returned to the picket lines.’
- ‘They have a conservative streak - a world-weariness and suspicion of others.’
- ‘He has a childlike wonderment rarely glimpsed among industry-dominated modern music, but he plays this off against a frail world-weariness.’
- ‘Circumspection and world-weariness can come later.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.