One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A puzzle consisting of letters arranged in a grid, containing several hidden words written in any direction.
- ‘The Radio Lollipop crew is equipped with puzzles, wordsearches, crosswords, a craft trolley and competitions.’
- ‘Hey, you've all seen wordsearches before, right?’
- ‘As stated I miss your crossword but your wordsearch puzzle is interesting also and one needs a certain amount of knowledge of the fishing industry and marine matters.’
- ‘But as any scholar of the wordsearch knows, you can go backwards as well as forwards.’
- ‘The newsletter also has a fun wordsearch competition which is to be returned before the 28th November, with five cash prizes for the winners.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.