One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Although unaffected in everyday life, he is the victim of a selective word blindness.’
- ‘The 32-year-old rugby star from Stirling suffered years of misery at school because of dyslexia, or word blindness, which some experts believe affects up to one in six people.’
- ‘When they mentioned the word blindness I didn't know what to feel or do.’
- ‘Dyslexia, word blindness, lacks of concentration and memory - all these improved dramatically.’
- ‘Back in Bradford she tutored groups of children after work in a bid to find a ‘cure’ for the word blindness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.