One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Fun-loving, spirited, humorous and attracted to outdoor amour, be warned that these high energy, exuberant wooers set a strapping pace.’
- ‘Love, life, art, death, their limits and interrelations all combine in the witty dialogue of an artistically ‘dead’ actress and her lawyer and would-be wooer.’
- ‘These days we have heard of similar heroic undertakings by resolute wooers.’
- ‘It helped her get into a fancy boarding school, for instance, but it also attracted superficial wooers looking for the ultimate status accessory.’
- ‘She has been immortalized by the author for she is no ordinary vamp but one who is not only a subtle wooer but a patient psychologist.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.