One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Instead, she wrote a bloody touchy-feely thing about the wondrousness of it all and how good it is for the human spirit!’
- ‘He was a celebrated figure in Oxford, having, I don't know, got numerous degrees and acclaim for his writing, intelligence, and general wondrousness.’
- ‘For all his previous boasts about the innate wondrousness of his various projects, a surprising honesty and integrity is evident in his stark definition of his remaining objectives.’
- ‘The wondrousness of these poems derives not just from their ‘plot’ twists but from their language.’
- ‘Like, they can't find anyone else online to revel in the wondrousness that is them, so they start up a conversation with you, tell you their news, then head off?’
- ‘Dyke appears to be so consumed with his own wondrousness that he is unable to understand basic human decency.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.