One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The work offers a holistic way forward in feminist theology and it is expected that the challenge of the womanists will be eagerly taken up by the mainstream church as a sign of grace.’
- ‘Black feminists and womanists in the academy dream of community and cooperation but often live in isolation, she said.’
- ‘Perhaps womanist is a word that does not obscure or contradict feminism, but that represents a new kind of feminism that is fresh, informed and accessible.’
- ‘Some women in India now call themselves womanists.’
- ‘Black feminists and womanists have consistently provided the most compelling egalitarian vision for the black freedom struggle.’
- ‘Nor need feminists and womanists worry unduly in this case about the tendency of atonement models to foster one-sided and narrow prescriptions for human action by elevating certain features of the cross to salvific status.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.