One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
With the intention of committing a specified crime.‘he denied arson with intent to endanger life’‘charges of wounding with intent’
- ‘At an earlier hearing Carter pleaded guilty to arson with intent to endanger life.’
- ‘He faces charges of attempted arson and having articles with intent to destroy or damage property.’
- ‘That certainly could not have affected the verdict on the wounding with intent.’
- ‘The teenagers pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit grievous bodily harm with intent.’
- ‘They are also charged with possessing an imitation firearm with intent to commit an offence.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.