One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
With the intention of committing a specified crime.‘he denied arson with intent to endanger life’‘charges of wounding with intent’
- ‘He faces charges of attempted arson and having articles with intent to destroy or damage property.’
- ‘They are also charged with possessing an imitation firearm with intent to commit an offence.’
- ‘At an earlier hearing Carter pleaded guilty to arson with intent to endanger life.’
- ‘The teenagers pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit grievous bodily harm with intent.’
- ‘That certainly could not have affected the verdict on the wounding with intent.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.