One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A list of desired things or occurrences.
- ‘Dont expect anything you remotely want as a gift, unless you give up on dropping hints and give your partner your own wish list, in print.’
- ‘I will take bets that any such consultation will put a multiplex cinema at the top of the public wish list.’
- ‘You and the gals can bond over a trip to the toy store to purchase whatever is on the wish list.’
- ‘In his acceptance speech he outlined his wish list for the city.’
- ‘There is always a temptation for the public, when asked what they want, to come up with a wish list, the costs of which are not made clear.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.