One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Organisers are anticipating with great interest the results of the last exhibition day which was marked by deep winterly weather conditions.’
- ‘If therefore after the pick up of the vehicle winterly conditions set in and you do not have snow tyres, significant additional charges may occur.’
- ‘The proverbial ‘remoteness’ of the winterly polar environment may become a trauma for sensitive persons.’
- ‘Guided tour through the winterly forest followed by hotpot meal and mulled wine at the outer pavilion of our hotel’
- ‘You have to beware of many dangers on the winterly roads of Lapland.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.