One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The proverbial ‘remoteness’ of the winterly polar environment may become a trauma for sensitive persons.’
- ‘Organisers are anticipating with great interest the results of the last exhibition day which was marked by deep winterly weather conditions.’
- ‘You have to beware of many dangers on the winterly roads of Lapland.’
- ‘If therefore after the pick up of the vehicle winterly conditions set in and you do not have snow tyres, significant additional charges may occur.’
- ‘Guided tour through the winterly forest followed by hotpot meal and mulled wine at the outer pavilion of our hotel’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.