One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This most often happens at the end of the season when a backlog of winterization jobs occur in combination with dropping temperatures.’
- ‘Trying to get reliable information on winterization and sparring with marinas about what services I had to purchase and what I could do myself was more hassle than it was worth.’
- ‘This is for winterization of your pond and works in water temperature under 55°F. It will help to decompose the leaves, scum, sediment, and other organic matter during fall and winter.’
- ‘With that realization, the push for facility winterization and year-round programming began.’
- ‘Fall grazing can be managed to meet alfalfa's winterization needs.’
- ‘High on the list on this farm is the winterization of the machinery and equipment.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.