One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See wine tasting
- ‘Don't wear strong aftershave or perfume - these will interfere with your own sniffing skills and will probably annoy other wine tasters.’
- ‘Martin Isark, wine taster and drinks columnist for Scotland on Sunday, said profit margins must be made more reasonable.’
- ‘One of them, Marie Ellwood, says: ‘I heard a wine taster talking about a hint of Nivea cream and most people would have thought it was utter nonsense, but I knew exactly where she was coming from.’’
- ‘Before working at Fifteen, Roberto was a wine taster for Marks & Spencer.’
- ‘I am also a marvelous wine taster, but I'm sure you are all aware of that, and one shouldn't brag.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.